Ways to Know You and Your Friends Have Been Watching Too Much Fullmetal Alchemist:
1. You and your friends start volunteering to chop off each other's arms so you can get automail. (My friends and I just have the weirdest conversations don't we?)
2. When you get a biology substitute who looks like Shou Tucker, you ditch and go find your friends to have a group panic attack. (Hehe, that was a fun day at lunch ^.^)
3. You refuse to drink milk.
4. You have to keep your friend away from all sharpies because he/she once drew a transmutation circle on the carpet with one.
5. Your friends won't let you touch the sharpies because you drew a transmutation circle on the carpet of your bedroom with one.
6. The circle is still there because none of you can bear to clean it off.
7. Whenever you get cornered, you grin, clap your hands together, and then smack them against the wall in an attempt to transmute a door.
8. You refuse to drink Kool-Aid because it looks like the red water.
9. You find yourself unable to stop humming "Brothers" by Vic Mignogna (or any of his other songs for that matter).
10. Your goldfish (or other pet) dies and you attempt a transmutation.
11. Your friend sees you doing such and screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!"
12. You ace the human anatomy quiz over the elements of the human body even though you were sick every study day.
13. Your science textbook sounds like it's being narrated by Ed
14. The new boy at your school is short and has long blonde hair that you are constantly tempted to braid.
15. You have to fight your little brother to convince him that you can't keep that cat.
16. Your shortest friend makes themselves a little antenna of hair.
17. (for movie watchers) You invent a time machine all for the purpose of finding WWII Ed.
18. (again for the movie) You and your friends decide to become a group of traveling gypsies with one of you being clairvoyant (a form of being psychic usually having to do with knowing futures and such).
19. You force your sibling to dress in a suit of armor every day.
20. You begin to obsessively wear a red coat no matter what the weather is.
21. Your friends are deathly afraid of letting you anywhere near the chalk
or a dog.
22. You adopt a black and white husky puppy and name it Black Hyate the Second.
23. You have a horse named Roy.
24. You convince a dark haired guy at your school to always wear a blue uniform and Roy's gloves and eye patch.
25. You start wearing a blue uniform, Roy's gloves, and an eye patch.
26. You scare the wits out of your Team Jacob friend by texting her that you are now Team Edward. (I did that and she nearly killed me through the phone. I barely had time to explain that I was talking about FMA. -_-
27. (Whether directed at you or not)You always reply to short comments with an Ed rant.
28. You know all the Ed rants by heart.
29. You know all the fan-made Ed rants by heart too.
30. Every time something breaks, you insist on attempting alchemy before you let anyone try a normal way of fixing the object.
31. You constantly carry around a silver pocket watch.
32. You and your friends start snickering (or crying) every time someone says "It cost me an arm and a leg."
33. You all take turns trying to light a campfire by snapping your fingers while wearing white gloves with a transmutation circle copied on the back.
34. You spend a week trying to design a way to paint your nails so that they look like automail.
35. Every road trip you go on, you beg your parents to let you ride a train instead.
36. You start calling your aunt/grandma Pinaco.
37. Every time you see someone with a bionic limb, you point at them and yell, "OMG! DID YOU GET THAT AT THE ROCKBELL AUTOMAIL STORE!!?"
38. You accidently call your parents Trisha and Hoenhiem.
39. (For movie watchers) You're deathly afraid of letting that short new kid from #14 drive.
40. You buy a cat for the entire purpose of being prepared for if Al becomes real.
41. On Halloween, you and all your friends decorate the house like the gate.
42. And/or you all find a way to use dry ice, Kool-aid, and food coloring to fill the place with red mist like in the underground spring.
43. You find yourself looking through old photo albums with a family member and have a random urge to call the Mace Hughes.
44. You start braiding your hair every day like Ed's hair.
45. You put your hair up like Riza's on a daily basis.
46. Every time you break something you shout "I can fix this!" and the attempt a transmutation by clapping.
47. The lyrics to "If Your Happy and You Know It" involve: clapping, snapping, Ed rants, more clapping, Armstrong poses, random quotes from FMA
48. To you and your friends red crystals act like bug spray does to mosquitoes.
49. Either that, or every time you see a red crystal, you yell at the owner that it should be yours because you need it to get your brother's body back.
50. You have a really buff uncle that you call Armstrong.
51. You randomly draw an X on your friend's head and a tattoo on their arm before loudly proclaiming them the new Scar.
52. You start drawing an orobus (sp?) on your friends depending on which homunculus you think they would best fit as.
53. The one you mark as greed also gets colored with sharpie.
54. On Halloween you dress your dog up with an automail leg like Winery's dog.
55. (Movie)You get on a boat and halfway through your ride you discover a leak. Your first reaction is to demand that your younger brother gives you his head to use to bail it out.
56. (Movie/ last few episodes)Every picture of a sea serpent that you see is promptly named Envy.
57. (Movie) You have issues accepting the textbook rendition of WWII
58. The day before you have a science quiz on the food chain, you promptly banish yourself to a small island in the middle of a lake.
59. (Movie) You argue with your teacher over the importance of Newton's laws vs. alchemy.
60. (Movie) You and/or your friend know the entire gypsy song by heart.
61. Your history teacher mentions something random about the ancient science of alchemy (or some such
) and you suddenly have a random twitch that sends your books flying.
62. If a group of guys start having some muscle contest and you dump sparkles on the winner.
63. During a single leg race, you insist on hopping only on your right leg with your right arm tied behind your back.
64. All pictures of family cause you to think about Mace Hughes.
65. (Movie) You suddenly become obsessed with WWII conspiracy theories.
66. Whenever you get mad at someone, you retort with the threat that you have Roy's gloves and you will snap at them.
67. You develop a strong fear/hared of anyone who wears biker shorts, a skirt, a sleeveless belly shirt, and black partial socks.
68. You're deathly afraid of the local butcher named Barry.